Thursday, January 9, 2014

Roadtrip down to Alabama!

Well, since it's Thursday - I have an excuse to do a post from back in November. #tbt
 
The hubs and I (plus our 2 pups) got to do something extra special...road trip it down to Birmingham to see my sister and brother-in-law.  It is so nice to live close enough to each other that we can do weekend trips. This was our first time to spend the weekend in Birmingham, and I was surprised at how cute of a little city it is.
Holt & Jennifer - Downtown Homewood 
Adam, Jennifer, Holt outside the new Birmingham baseball field

They were such good hosts and took us to all the cute little areas of the city, yummy restaurants, and the local sites.  The weekend was great, but the best part was spending it with Mr. and Mrs. Coltharp and having them host us for the first time since they had gotten married.  I couldn't have hand picked my brother-in-law any better myself, and we love spending time with them!  So grateful for my sweet sissy who I couldn't do life without and her darling of a hubs, Holt. 
 Good People Brewing Co. - such a fun place!
 
 Thanks Jenn & Holt for an awesome weekend getaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment