Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Alphabet of Thanks

"Give thanks in ALL circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

My Alphabet of Thanks:
A: Adam - my husband & prince, amazing grace
B: Bible, books, bonfires, brownies, bows, babies, being silly, bikes
C: chocolate, candy, church, candles, Christmas, cuddling, Chicago, chicken
D: dogs (Daizee & Peyton), Disney, doodling, date nights
E: everyday that we are blessed to wake up to & start a new
F: family, friends-old & new, faith, favor, fun, fashion, fish, forgiveness, Fall, fruit
G: grace, greatness of all things great, gloves
H: Home Goods, Hobby Lobby, hikes in pretty places, honey
I: iPhone
J: jewelry, Jesus, Jennifer (Yes, I already mentioned family, but she's the one & only sister!)
K: kitchens filled with good food & good company
L: laughter, lip Gloss, lavender, love, leaders, lights
M: music, magazines, memories
N: nail polish, Nutella
O: orange juice in the mornings, ocean
P: pizza, pearls, promises kept, peanut butter
Q: questions-asking & answering (when I'm able)
R: recipes, restaurants, running
S: smiles, second chances, snowboarding, summer, San Diego, stationary, sunshine, sweat pants
T: taking pictures, talking, thinking, tea-hot & cold
U: University of Tennessee - Knoxville
V: victory, vitamins
W: wisdom of others, weddings, writing, walking, winter coats
X: X marks the spot where I can't think of an X word I'm thankful for
Y: youthfulness
Z: Zero candy bar
I hope you enjoyed reading through my list!
Now go make your own alphabet of Thanks, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Enjoy time with family and friends, and eat way too much food!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Franklin11/25/2012 9:53 AM

    That was so cute! So thankful for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete